Hydrogen breakaway coupling TSA5 H₂ for truck and bus fueling stations 35 MPa
- The hydrogen breakaway coupling type TSA5 H₂ (bus/truck) offer additional safety for your fueling station. The coupling consists of a receptacle and a nozzle which are installed between the dispenser and the fueling hose.
- In the event of accidental deployment, e.g. driving a vehicle from the dispenser with the nozzle remaining in the vehicle fuel port, the coupling will separate and protect your dispensing equipment against damage.
- The detached coupling can be easily reattached and placed back in service after having been function tested.
- The integrated filter system provides clean hydrogen and is easy to maintain.
- The WEH® breakaway coupling consists of a coupling body, a receptacle insert and a gas recirculation with check valve.
- On request WEH also offer complete nozzle-hose-assemblies consisting of a fueling nozzle, a hose set and a breakaway coupling.
- Protects the dispenser in case of unintentional separation
- Reusable without factory repair
- Small & compact design
- Easy installation
- 35 MPa pressure range
- Service / maintenance directly from the manufacturer
- Integrated Particle Filter (40 micron)
- With dispenser mounting and data cable (for design with data interface)
- Material is corrosion resistant stainless steel, aluminium
- Sealing material is hydrogen compatible
- Media inlet B1 – G3/4″ male thread
- Breakaway coupling for H2 bus and truck fueling stations for direct installation at the dispenser.
- WEH is your partner for breakaways. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.