Hydrogen breakaway coupling TSA1 H₂ without gas recirculation, for data interface
- The WEH® TSA1 hydrogen breakaway coupling offers additional safety for your car fueling station. The breakaway is installed between the dispenser and the filling hose resp. filling and venting hose.
- In the event of accidental deployment, e.g. driving a vehicle from the dispenser with the nozzle remaining in the vehicle fuel port, the coupling will separate the connections between dispenser and hose sealing both ends.
- This protects largely the receptacle, the fueling nozzle and the dispenser against damage. The detached coupling can be easily reattached and placed back in service after having been function tested.
- The integrated filter provides clean hydrogen and is easy to maintain.
- The WEH® hydrogen breakaway consists of a coupling body, a receptacle insert and a gas recirculation with check valve.
- On request WEH also offer complete nozzle-hose-assemblies consisting of a fueling nozzle, a hose set and a breakaway coupling.
- Protects the dispenser in case of unintentional separation
- Reusable without factory repair
- Small & compact design
- Easy installation
- 35 MPa pressure range
- Service / maintenance directly from the manufacturer
- Integrated Particle Filter (40 micron)
- With dispenser mounting and data cable (for design with data interface)
- Material is corrosion resistant stainless steel, aluminium
- Sealing material is hydrogen compatible
- Media inlet B1 – UNF 7/16″-20 male thread, SAE J514, 37° cone
- Breakaway couplings for H2 car fueling stations for direct installation at the dispenser.
- WEH is your partner for breakaways. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.