Hydrogen breakaway coupling TSA1 H₂ 70 MPa for data interface
- The WEH® TSA1 H2 70 MPa hydrogen breakaway coupling was developed specifically for 700 bar technology. The hydrogen breakaway is installed directly at the dispenser of the car fueling station.
- In the event of accidental deployment, e.g. driving a vehicle from the dispenser with the nozzle remaining in the vehicle fuel port, the coupling will separate the connections between dispenser and hose sealing both ends. This protects largely the receptacle, the fueling nozzle and the dispenser against damage.
- The detached coupling can be easily reattached and placed back in service after having been function tested. The integrated filter provides clean hydrogen and is easy to maintain.
- WEH® Hydrogen Breakaway Coupling consists of a coupling body, a receptacle insert and a dispenser mounting.
- On request WEH also offer complete nozzle-hose-assemblies consisting of a fueling nozzle, a hose set and a breakaway coupling.
- Protects the dispenser in case of unintentional separation
- Reusable without factory repair
- Small & compact design
- Easy installation
- 70 MPa pressure range
- Service / maintenance directly from the manufacturer
- Integrated Particle Filter (20 micron) and dispenser mounting
- Material is corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Sealing material is hydrogen compatible
- Breakaway coupling for H2 car fueling stations for direct installation at the dispenser.
- WEH is your partner for breakaways. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.